319 Huntington Avenue is located directly across the street from the Krentzman Quadrangle and Hastings Hall. This 4-story apartment style complex is close to several neighborhood restaurants.
Fall Move in 2023
319/337 Huntington Move-In will take place:
- Wednesday, August 30, 8:30am-6:00pm
- Thursday, August 31 8:30am-6:00pm
As you review your travel plans in the upcoming weeks, it is imperative that you arrive during your scheduled move-in date and time.
WHAT TO BRING
To make the move-in experience as smooth as possible for you and our entire community, we ask that you bring only your essentials and a few personal touches to campus. Your belongings should fit in one 4’x3’x3’ hamper or be able to be carried in one trip.
Please refer to our list of What to Bring to best prepare for your arrival.
SHIPPING AND MAILING
Shipping items to pre-arrive to your room is available through a preferred vendor, and the deadlines are in mid-August. Additional information about shipping items to campus mailrooms will be sent in late-August; however, you should anticipate delays in processing and wait times for pick-up. Due to the rush of package deliveries during move-in, you should expect processing delays, and plan that you should not ship any essential items such as bedding, medicine, or toiletries that you will need during your first several days in housing.
PARKING AND DRIVING DIRECTIONS
Unloading Location: North Lot --> Parking Location: Columbus Garage --> Check-In Location: 319 Huntington RA Office 103 and 337 Huntington Ave Lobby respectively.
Please note: 319 and 337 Huntington Ave each have a stair entry which cannot be equipped with a ramp. Please plan accordingly when packing and when loading hampers, which cannot be pushed into the building. Limited move support will be present at the entries to assist; however, heavy moving carts still cannot be loaded into the building.
- If you are arriving by car to campus you will first need to proceed to your Unloading Location at North Lot. Please use this link as a location for driving directions.
- At North Lot, move support will be present to direct traffic and to assist with unloading your belongings from the car into one or two moving hampers. You will need to leave a Government Issued ID in exchange for your hampers.
- Should you require a place to park after unloading, the driver of your vehicle will be able to park with your parking pass in Columbus Garage. Please use this link as a location for driving directions. To enter Columbus Garage, the driver can take a ticket at entry, and will need to present the day specific parking pass and scan code at exit. Links to the day specific parking passes and codes can be found below. There will be no oversized, over height (over 6’8” including roof racks/storage), or overnight parking.
- While your vehicle is being parked, you can proceed with your hamper to your check-in location, 337 Huntington Ave Lobby or 337 Huntington Ave Lobby, to check in with Residential Life Staff. If you are driving yourself, the move support will hold your hamper until your return after parking.
- After checking in, proceed to your assigned residence hall room, unload your hamper, and then return your hamper to North Lot.
Parking Codes/Pass by Day:
You will be able to check out a moving hamper to assist you. You will need to provide a government issued photo identification in order to check out a hamper (i.e. driver’s license or passport). Please be considerate of others and return your moving hamper as soon as possible. Only one hamper will be permitted per student, so that all students have access to that support.
Please report to your unload location to access the scheduled support services, including hampers.
Please return your moving hamper immediately following unloading. If you return your moving hamper after the check-out station has closed, you will need bring the hamper to the Residential Safety Office, located in the upper lobby of Speare Hall where you will retrieve your photo identification.
Please note: moving hampers and support will only be available on scheduled move-in days.
Apartment Types: 2-, 3-, and 4-person apartments; majority of apartments are economy style
Studio double apartments
Economy single bedrooms
Economy double bedrooms
Security: Proctor coverage or secured entryways 24 hours per day
Connections: Husky Cable, and ResNet, Landline available through Verizon
Enhanced apartments: None
Standard apartments: Include bedroom(s), kitchenette, bathroom, and common living area
Economy apartments: Include bedroom(s), kitchen or kitchenette, bathroom, and no common living area
Laundry facilities: Yes
Vending machines: Yes
Window shades: Yes
Furniture provided: Bed, desk and chair, and dresser for each resident; dining table and chairs, and living room furniture (standard apartments only)
Kitchen appliances: Refrigerator, oven, stove
Mailing Address through ResMail. Students can see their mailing addresses on Housing Online two weeks prior to the start of a semester.
|Residence Director and RA Contact|
|Looking for information about the Residence Director or Resident Assistant (RA) Office information? CLICK HERE.|